Thursday, October 14, 2010

slowly but surely


http://www.sleepeval.com/etiolo2.gif
 this past week feels like months, i have been so drousy and droopy its not even funny.  although, i did find out some important information from my doctor.  insomnia is stress related, i am not a stressful person i am pretty laid back and just like to have fun so stress does not have any effect on my condition. Insomnia could become a medical condition if it is researched enough.  Stress is considered a medical condition now because of many hours trying to find out weather or not it is just in the patients head or if they really do have a problem.

my sleep pattern is getting a little more organized, i am now falling asleep around midnight which is still not where i need or want to be but progress is slowly but surely.

1 comment:

  1. Keep with it. I know how sleep can affect your whole life. I'm narcoleptic, and as is evident by the fact that it's two thirty in the morning, I'm naturally awake at night. Irony of life; I have to have medication to stay awake during the day, but I'm bouncing off the walls at night. So I know somewhat what you're going through. Don't give up. It helps when you get to where you want to be.

    ReplyDelete